“Faith is the head chemist of the mind,” says Hill. As we have ideas or thoughts and heighten the power of those ideas or thoughts with faith, they change from physical & emotional communication into a spiritual communication with God as we pray.
This, then, allows us to receive a response back from God. This response may be an immediate idea or pop into our head as a hunch at a time we least expect. It is critical that we learn to listen to these personal prophecies.
Like all elements of character, Faith can and needs to be practiced. Self-talk is suggested as the way to move beyond the idea and accept it as a reality within our minds.
Hill suggests that the more our mind is told the possibility of our ideas in self-talk, the more our minds move to accept that idea as real.
Prior to the lengthy story of the US Steel Corporation, Hill listed steps involved in the creation of this mega-corp by Charles M. Schwab.
1. Schwab and an Idea created through his imagination
2. He mixed FAITH with his idea.
3. He formed a Plan to change his Idea into physical & financial reality, though I believe the plan opened up to him.
4. He put his plan into action with his famous speech.
5. He followed his Plan through with Persistence and backed it with firm Decision until fully carried out.
6. He prepared for success by a Burning Desire for success.
Faith will bring ideas to many at this time during this current condition of the world as we deal with COVID-19. Ideas and plans will sprout and flourish as we prepare to meet anything like this again. There will be new methods of quarantining and dispersing needed machines and medicine and of keeping our economy healthy. This challenge will make life easier as we prepare to endure such an event at a later date.
Helen Keller shared that “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. “
Thanks again to Linda & Michael Dlouhy for creating and leading us through this study and these conversations that help spark our own ideas and plans. And thank you to all who attend, speak up and prepare brilliant lessons.