Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States
Organized Planning the Crystallization of Desire into Action
SO YOU HAVE THAT BURNING DESIRE TO ACCOMPLISH A DEFINITE PURPOSE, and FAITH in yourself and your ability to accomplish it, you have the SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE needed and your IMAGINATION is in high gear. You create your PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT and follow the six steps outlined in the first chapter to employ AUTOSUGGESTION (Positive SELF TALK).
The LAW of ATTRACTION says, “Think good thoughts and good things will happen for you,” or “You can attract into your life whatever you think about.” Napoleon Hill said, “What your mind can conceive and believe, your mind can achieve.” So, your SUCCESS should be assured, right?
In the chapter on FAITH, Hill shared the Personal Success Equation from the book on how important having FAITH is in your success. Another essential component of that formula is taking ACTION. In order to assure attraction of that which you want or need, you must also take action!
Actually, Hill also said you need to “go the extra mile,” and need to have DEFINITE PLANS. So, where do these plans come from? As you task your imagination with your BURNING DESIRE it will generate both the strategy and the DEFINITE, practical PLANS that will make your success a reality.
Most success and leadership pundits lay out the process for Success in some form of the following this four-step process.
1. VISION— What goal are you striving to accomplish?
2. STRATEGY— How are you going to accomplish it?
3. PEOPLE— Who is going to do it? Get the right people in the right positions.
4. LEADERSHIP— You lead your handpicked team to SUCCESS.
This is where Hill’s philosophy stands apart from traditional thought and may reveal a very important distinction for anyone who is truly wanting to achieve success. He emphasizes that you must keep in mind these two important facts:
First. You are engaged in an undertaking of major importance to you. To be sure of success you must have plans that are faultless.
Second. You must have the advantage of the experience, education, native ability, and imagination of other minds in creation of the plans.
So, under Hill’s philosophy, you must have the “who” in place before you create your strategy and plans, so that you will derive benefit from the Mastermind’s experience, education, native ability, and imagination.
You have to employ the team to help you create the most effective strategy and definitive plans.
You bring them in before you create your STRATEGY and get the benefit of their IMAGINATION in connection with yours in the process. In doing this, you develop a plan that is not only well organized but can be executed with efficiency and success. so now you have to follow the proper steps to create a powerful Mastermind group to create a well Organized plan as a group.
1. VISION— What goal are you striving to accomplish?
2. DEVELOPMENT TEAM— Who is on your Mastermind team to help you strategize and create the specific plan to do it?
3. STRATEGY— How are you and your team going to accomplish it?
4. DEFINITE PLANS— Created with, and approved by, the members of your MASTERMIND alliance.
5. PEOPLE— Who is going to do it? Put the right people in the right positions.
6. LEADERSHIP of the TEAM. There is another distinction.
Not only does Hill’s explain how leader's involve and employ the power of the MASTERMIND, he distinguishes a different type of leadership,
leadership by consent of and with the sympathy of the followers. This contrasts with the other style of leadership, where leadership is by force, without the consent and sympathy of the followers.
Another way to contrast the two types of leadership would be to call the first Leadership by Collaboration and the second Dictatorial Leadership.
By way of emphasizing his point, Hill points out, “History is filled with evidences that Leadership by Force cannot endure.
The downfall and disappearance of dictators and kings is significant. It means that people will not follow forced leadership indefinitely.
WE MUST UTILIZE THE QQS FORMULA QUALITY OF SERVICE, QUANITITY OF SERVICE AND SPIRIT OF SERVICE!
” The importance of leadership in organized planning cannot be overemphasized. Leaders “steer the boat” according to the plan and know how to leverage the best qualities of individuals in order to execute the well-thought-out plan of which all parties take ownership.
We celebrate LEADERSHIP BY CONSENT or COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP and agree that it is the best formula for SUCCESS.
I foud these leadership development steps on Google.
1. Find mentors who are the best minds in the field.
2. Make your organization a learning organization. In her words: “The first item in your budget should be learning, education, and the development of your people.”
3. Let go of any hierarchy. The best place to put a leader is in the middle of the organizational chart instead of at the top, calling it “circular management.
” In other words: “We developed leaders at every level, and we discovered that circular management liberates the energy of our people, liberated the human spirit.”
4. Respect the feelings of your dissidents. (By doing so, you can turn antagonism into cooperation.)
5. Do your research. Listen
In everything in life that is Successful there is an Organizational Structor that comes with well organized Plans. In everything we do we need the aide and assistance of others. Just like Mentoring for free. Thank you for all you do here for me.
So Here Are 10 keys to success. You must give up.
FEAR OF FAILURE
FEAR OF SUCCESS
NEGATIVE SELF TALK
JUDGEMENT OF OTHERS
NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR CIRCLE.