Ken Klemm Spring Hill, FL, USA
I hear many folks say they can’t figure out how to
develop a white-hot Burning Desire. They have no clue
how to grow Passion and Enthusiasm for what they want.
I believe they struggle because they truly have no idea
WHAT they Want.
Think about how You got Your current job - or other
jobs You’ve had in the past.
Did someone tell You where they were hiring? Did You go
to work where a friend was working?
How many people are working at a job of their CHOICE? A
job they sought out because it was something they
really wanted to do, or had a passion for?
Most of us don’t know ourselves well enough. We are so
subject to the Suggestion of Others, and we have never
taken the time to stop the external noise long enough
to hear our own voices.
We buy into what people within our environment tell us
should be important to us.
In Chapter 6 of Success in Ten Steps. Michael Dlouhy
shares Charles Schultz’ lesson...
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America
4. Name any ten people who have won a Nobel or Pulitzer
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for
6. Name all the last decade’s World Series champions.
1. List a few teachers who aided Your journey through
2. Name three friends who have helped You through a
3. Name five people who have taught You something
4. Think of a few people who have made You feel
appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people You enjoy spending time with.
6. Name a half dozen heroes whose stories have inspired
Perhaps now You can begin to discover WHAT is important
to You in life. Once You know, developing a DESIRE is
You Friend and Servant,
P.S. Freedom means Seizing Ownership of Your Mind.