Bob Shoaf Sunny Alamogordo, NM, USA
CHAPTER 5 SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES OR OBSERVATIONS
The Fourth Step toward Riches
There are two types of knowledge:
1. General: This is the type universities teach. Most professors have little
or no money. They teach knowledge, but not on the organization or use of
2. Specialized: This knowledge becomes power only when, and if, it is
organized into definite plans of action and directed to a definite end.
Through the assistance of our "Mastermind" groups we, like Henry Ford, Andrew
Carnegie, Thomas Edison and many 100,000s of people have become very successful
applying Specialized Knowledge in mastermind groups.
Napoleon Hill gives steps we can take to acquire specialized knowledge:
1. Decide the sort of specialized knowledge You desire and its purpose.
2. Find accurate, dependable sources of that knowledge.
3. Then use one's own experiences and education.
4. Join a mastermind group.
5. Draw on colleges and universities general knowledge.
6. The Internet and libraries. 7.Special training classes.
Accumulate this knowledge then organize it and use it to develop a definite
purpose. That definite purpose MUST be written according to the steps in Chapter
Mentoring For Free may be compared to those Home Study Courses Napoleon Hill
It takes discipline to:
1. to complete those six steps in Chapter 2 and read them twice daily.
2. to be on the mastermind training calls, regularily.
3. to set high goals, say our proper self-talk and develop the faith that
is required to be here indefinitely.
4. to get the Pro System and learn how to promote it.
5. to learn how develop relationships by calling those who have downloaded
6. to make the mistakes in front of one's mentor and peers.
7. to be here a year from now.
Remember, "How You do anything, is how You do everything."
I am grateful to Linda and Michael Dlouhy for having the foresight to create a
system like Mentoring For Free that meets all the requirements Napoleon Hill
recommends in his book, Think and Grow Rich. Thank You, thank You, thank You
Linda and Michael Dlouhy.
I am grateful to each member of our mastermind groups for their participation.
Their insights are required for each of us to grow stronger in our faith and
continue to move toward our goal. Thank You, thank You, thank You to each one of
Sunny Alamogordo, NM
PS: I am grateful for each person who has downloaded my ebook and chosen to be
COACHABLE and learn skills we teach, so they too may be more successful in their
lives. Thank You, thank You, thank You to each one of You. I appreciate each one