Ethel Van Zanten Tucson,, Arizona, USA
Chapter 2 Desire
To have a Desire and to make that Desire into reality,there are steps we have to take. First of all are we willing to do whatever it takes to make this
desire become reality. It may take time but we must realize that if it is something we will do whatever it takes it will be worth it. Burning bridges is what it takes.
We can't let our minds thiink that we will get help from unknown source unless we take action knowing and believing action will open opportunities that
weren't there before.
Our Desire must be an obsession that helps us make definite plans with a difinite purpose. Mr Hill says we must begin right away so that our desire
stays as a burning desire and obsession. There are six steps we must take:
1 Determine the exact amount of money needed for our desire to become a reality.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. Don't wait even if this burning desire does not seem real.
3. Establish a definite date that you will have the money.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire. Remember that handicaps can be used as stepping stones to some worthy goal. There is no such thing as impossible.
5. Our Self-talk must be positive and enthusiastic. Talk to yourself about your plans with enthusiasm. Practice this. When our voice is enthusiastic and it shows we have belief are sincere
and we smile people will be attracted to us
6. Repeat once in the moring when you arise and once in the evening before you go to sleep the exact amount of money you desire, the date you will have the money and what you will
do to get the money.
Imagination is an asset in acquiring what we desire as well. We must all reach into our minds and find that gem that will be what we need to go forward with what we desire.
Thank you for letting me share.
Ethel Van Zanten